Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector
***Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Detector***
Carbon monoxide (CO) detector is made to give you the best protection from CO, the silent killer.
CO is a common by-product produced by the incomplete burning of solid, liquid, and gaseous fuels. Which well known as silent killer. This CO detector uses a chemical reaction with CO to create an electrical current, alerts you by triggering it's alarm, help you stay away from accidental poisoning. It could be widely used in various residential rooms and vehicles.
* 9V battery.
* Loud 85DB alarm
* CO sensor: Electrochemical
* Low consumption, long time use.
* Low battery warning.
* Easy battery change and easy installation
* Test button. Test\rest horn and alarm circuitry.
* Red LED: Power and alarm indicator.
* Power supply: 9V battery (6LR61 or 6F22).
* Standby current: <35uA/30mA max.
* Alarm concentration: 150+/-150ppm CO.
* Sound continuously: Alarm state.
* Low voltage alarm: 7.5V.
* Chirp every 30s: Low voltage.
* Operating temperature: 4~50C.
* Humidity: 5%~9%, non-condensing.
* Dimension: Diameter: 100mm. Height: 35mm
On the unit's panel, there is an indicator and a TEST button. Following section will describe their functions and how to operate them.
The red light flashing every 30 seconds indicates the unit is functioning properly.
The red light will flash quickly when the unit is in alarm state and when the TEST button is pressed.
A red LED flashing with a chirp every 30 seconds, indicates the batteries are low. Follow the battery installation/replacement instruction on section 4.3.
The test button is used to test the unit's electronics and reset the unit during alarm.
After the Test button is pressed, the alarm sounds and the red alarm light flash quickly. This does
not indicate that carbon monoxide is present.
Note: Test the unit weekly. If at any time your unit does not perform as described replace it immediately.