When is the parcel arriving?
- Transit Time: Normally it takes 7 – 14 days for the parcel to arrive at most destinations. The transit time depends on the distance between your address and a major mail handling hub (eg. LA, NYC, London, etc.)
- Delays: 2 – 5% of parcels can be delayed due to one of the following reasons:
- Custom: Delay may occur due to have to go through custom clearance when they enter your country.
- Weather: Weather could delay the logistic of the parcels since most parcels have to take more than one plane before arriving at the destinations.
- Efficiency of local postal system of your area or country
- Parcel Pick Up: All registered parcels requires signatures. If no one is available to receive when the parcel is delivered, post office will place a notice for you. If you do not go pick up the package within a certain period of time, the parcel will be returned to us. Please contact us if this happens.
- 15 Days: If you do no receive your parcel 15 days after the parcel has been shipped, please call your local post office with the parcel number.
- 21 Days: If you do no receive your parcel 21 days after the parcel has been shipped, please contact us.
- Returned to Sender: If the parcel is not picked up from your post office, the parcel will be returned to us. Please contact us if this happens.
|Tracking information not available
Due to the following possibilities:
- Please double check the information you entered: did you use the correct email address, first name, or item number?
- Parcel is being processed: In most cases, parcels are sent within 4 days after we received your payment. Please contact us with your Order # or eBay # if your parcel is not sent within 10 days after your payment.
- Payment not received yet: Have you sent the payment to our address or payment ID? If you have paid with Money Orders, please note that they take 7 – 14 days to arrive. We are not responsible for:
- Lost money orders
- Uncashable or invalid money orders
- Payment with insufficient order or shipping information
- Cashing postal money orders or personal checks